Pic pic

Pic pic
Single cyndy=)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its been a while:)

Swinburne student are having EXAM fever...i have done wit one paper edy..yay!! one more to go..
November have passed..yes, m missing Nov,where lots of good thing happen to me last month..
anyway, lets look forward wit Dec..DEC? the month tat m waiting for..my birthday!!! yay..

wow wow wow...
JANuary gonna be a great month!!..m goin to KK again? yes..m goin with my family..yooo..KK trip 7 til 13 jan..THEN KL trip 21 until 25 with my fren....yay yay...but but but..my result is out on the 21th...huhu..oh yes!! ican do it!! pray for me ya..dear Lord, please guide me with my law paper..this coming 16 DEc..

then Feb come, i'll be goin to Miri to attend my frens wedding reception..
March? no plan yet..
April? hahaha..will be goin to japannnn...wow...i loike!!!
will upload some of the prom nite photo..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment